How do I redo or replace a wall of sliding mirror closet doors?


One wall of the bedroom in the Florida condo is mirrored doors . Some don't even want to move any more. I don't like the mirrors or the doors themselves really . But I don't want to break the bank. What can a couple of 60 ish sisters do?

Or do we have to hire someone - but still - what to do !

  4 answers
  • Kelli L. Milligan Kelli L. Milligan on Jan 13, 2019

    Well since they are not in good working order and are probably a standard size, it shouldn't be too exspensive to replace. Without seeing them and not knowing how handy you are, I don't know where to begin to tell how to remove them. Since they are sliders get the best quality you can afford.

  • Joan Stanley Joan Stanley on Jan 14, 2019

    Check out your local Home Depot or Lowes. They carry replacement doors of various sizes. Or look them up online. There are several styles to choose from.

  • Morgan McBride Morgan McBride on Jan 14, 2019

    I took mine out and hung curtains!

  • Ellis Ellis on Jan 14, 2019

    Have them removed and replaced with doors of your choosing. Bi-fold doors, sliders or doors that open out hinged at the sides. For Florida, consider louvered doors for air flow.