How can I cover my door sidelights?

+2
  • Hi, Clara!

Decorative window film can be purchased at most home improvement stores or online that are opaque or look like stained glass. It is easy to apply using a spray bottle with a bit of soap and water, and a squeegee. I hope this helps!

• J J on Oct 27, 2019

We used an opaque vinyl on a roll made for windows. We got it at Lowe’s. They have many designs. You cut it to fit the space, spray window with water and remove the backing of vinyl and stick it on using a credit card or squeegee to remove the air bubbles. It was so easy.

• Mogie Mogie on Oct 27, 2019

On what a house, a car, a trailer, a camper?

• Oliva Oliva on Oct 31, 2019

If you opt for something other than the film, you can always hang sheer curtains, draperies, or custom width blinds over the sidelights.

• Janice Janice on Nov 02, 2019

You can buy spray paint that will give your windows a frosted look. The advantage is that you still get some light from the window but no one can see in well. Gives a slightly "mdern" look.