How to DIY curtains?

+2
  • Curtain rod, curtain clips. Then a dropcloth (which you can paint or embellish), shower curtain, sheet or any length of pretty fabric. All these are no sew options. Do you want curtains to sew?

• Cindy Cindy on May 02, 2018
    Just about any size rod will fit thru the hem of any size bed sheet. Rip the stitches out that close the hem and slip a rod right in. You could use two twin size sheets to cover a large window. You could also buy a third sheet and make pillows to match.

• Emily Emily on May 02, 2018
    I knew a woman many years ago who did a very neat and simple window treatment. She took one long length of fabric and ran it up one side of the window over the top and down the other side. She draped it over the rod and made sort of a valance out of the fabric in the middle at the top. It was very attractive. I find curtains very easy to do but I do not have a grand house but rather a very hands on sort. I favor to the floor curtains and very full ones.

• Dell Dell on May 03, 2018
    Thank You

• Dell Dell on May 03, 2018
    Interesting