Easiest way to cover inside windows

+2
  • Dfm Dfm on Dec 01, 2017
    curtians. Or do you want to block the window/ light totally, or seal with plastic for the winter?

• Diane Diane on Dec 01, 2017
    Seal for winter

• Dee Rodriguez Dee Rodriguez on Dec 02, 2017
    Thanks for the idea, although I wasn't the person that originally asked. Covering windows with plastic I find just allows lots of mold to grow everywhere, within the frame where it becomes too difficult to clean out. Welcoming more ideas.

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Dec 02, 2017
    I would use 3M window film kits. You can get them in different sizes for different sized windows and even sliders. 3M is thicker than the Duck brand and much easier to use without tearing the film and holds up better. My mom's windows in her apt. have leaked cold air from day 1 and I cover her bedroom windows and it works real well to keep the cold air out and the room warm.

• Duck makes plastic you can put over the windows to seal them. The plastic is shrunk with a blow dryer. I've used it and had great luck with it.