How to build privacy curtains around an above ground pool?

I just put up a small above ground pool...its my destresser/retreat so I want some sheer privacy curtains around it for an island retreat vibe. HOW CAN I DO THIS with no trees above-nothing to hang them from?

• William William on Jun 14, 2018
    You sink metal or wood post around the pool into the ground and hang the curtains from them. You can even use painted electrical conduit pounded into the ground. Cheap, comes in 10' lengths. Then use rope from post to post and hang the curtains.

• Betsy Betsy on Jun 14, 2018
    You can make one out of pvc pipes and connectors. If you can connect it to the pool deck, there are connectors for that too:)

• Jeanette S Jeanette S on Jun 15, 2018
    We had some small trees in our back yard that I did not want to let grow any larger because getting them out in a few years would be EXPENSIVE! Now our deck/porch is open to the neighbors. The ceiling is too tall to want to leave roll up blinds up all the time...they would continually be flapping in the wind.

We are going to use 1/2" PVC pipe on an 8' span to make a a rod to hang a white shower curtain on. We put it up when we are out there, take it and hooks down and bring it in when we close down the porch.

Ours will be going up from the corner post from the floor at the right of this photo over to the left corner post (8') and will be "L" shaped. Home Depot has 10' threaded pipe, will cut it to 8' for me, thread it and I will buy a 3' threaded pipe needed to make this upright 6' tall. Then all that is needed is 2 brackets to attach to wood and 1 'L" joint. We probably have screws. About $40 and it is DONE!!!

You could use 1" pipe for an 8' tall hanger. A shower curtain is about 5' wide so you could use "t" brackets ever 5' and make it as long as you wished.