What can I do about my 2 narrow, tall windows in the bathroom?

+2
I have 2 narrow-tall windows in the bathroom and a sliding door in between the sink area. I have matching shower curtains and now the valance looks bear. What can I do?
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Feb 05, 2017
    Can you get a solid colored valance that matches the design of the shower curtains? This way it doesn't have to match exactly but can still work with the rest of the room's decor

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Feb 05, 2017
    You can just use a privacy film sold in rolls for the windows.Then if you see fit purchase a swag valance for the top to match the shower curtain which will dress up the window.

• Mrs14282620 Mrs14282620 on Feb 05, 2017
    i like the idea of a swag, would long ends look good, there are two windows not to far apart. I thought about a short curtain on the bottom perhaps in a color from valance and shower curtain

• Sylvia Tatro Sylvia Tatro on Feb 16, 2017
    I made a wooden beaded curtain for mine
    since you have 2 windows close together, short towards the center and longer
    to the outside edge

• Connie Francis Connie Francis on Oct 14, 2017
    where can I find that?