What can i put to small door window besides the usual blinds/curtains.

Is there any sort of non see through paper to put up.

  8 answers
  • Louise Adkins Louise Adkins on Oct 15, 2017
    I believe their is a spay glass frost maybe by Krylon.

  • Patti Patti on Oct 15, 2017
    Yes!! There is!! I used it on my kitchen door! I did it myself so it’s pretty darn easy to do. The stuff i used came on a roll from one of the big box stores. It’s called frosted window film. Here’s a picture. I hope this helps!

  • Kim Kim on Oct 15, 2017
    They sell a roll of see thru material, some look like stained glass, patterned,etc...I think home depot,Lowe's carriers it. They might also sell it in craft store. I'm sure you can also find it online..good luck hope this helps you...

  • Window film! Provides privacy but still lets light through. Here are a couple links. Also sold at home improvement stores and places like Bed Bath & Beyond.

  • Fiddledd224 Fiddledd224 on Oct 15, 2017
    You can buy frosted window film at the home improvement store.

  • Melody Fierimonte Melody Fierimonte on Oct 15, 2017
    I had a landscape printed on some cloth and attatched it to the screen.

  • Pinkystarfish Pinkystarfish on Oct 15, 2017
    I used frosted contact paper. You can find it in walmart with the shelf liners. My window was larger so I cut pieces in a diamond pattern leaving very thin lines between the pieces. I have also seen this done using other cut out shapes. A very inexpensive solution for privacy And as a side bonus, it cuts out some of the afternoon sun/heat on that side of the house.

  • Edie Pfeifer Edie Pfeifer on Oct 15, 2017
    yes, there is frosted spray paint. If you want a design, rather than covering the whole thing, You can use a stencil. Or you can create stripes or squares with painters tape, then spray the frosted paint, remove tape when paint is still tacky.