Window installation suggestions?

+1
I have 15 windows needing replaced. How much should this job coat on adverage?

• Mogie Mogie on Jun 22, 2018
    Depends on the size of the window. A big picture window cost more then a tiny one. Do you want single, double or triple panes? Do you want vinyl? Need more info.

• Dee Dee on Jun 22, 2018
    It really depends on your location. You should check with local window installers and Lowes and HD. In my area that would cost approximatley $10 grand

• Costs vary greatly across the country and also depends on windows chosen too.
    Attached is a link to help you arrive at a "ball park" price for your area.

• Sharon Sharon on Jun 22, 2018
    Get estimates from 3 companies, when they know they are competing with other vendors.... you will get their best price. Then check their contractors' license ( the number is usually on their business card) on the state licensing board online to make sure the license is valid, and there are no complaints against them. If you're just going with vinyl windows, look around for one of the $99 a window places.... we had one near us and they replace one of my large ones that didn't open, and my contractor put it in, its double paned with screen.