Transform a Side Table From Bleak to Chic
I had a side table that was still functional, but was a complete eyesore. I kept seeing chic rose gold and marble accent tables, but didn't want to pay the expensive prices. See how I transformed this side table from bleak to chic!
1. Take your side table and give it a good scrubbing. Make sure that it's dirt and grime free.
2. Dismantle your side table, and spray paint your leg pieces in the copper / rose gold finish. Let dry.
3. Take your table top pieces and measure out enough contact paper to cover the top and the sides.
4. Cover the top with the contact paper and wrap it around the sides. Let set.
5. If your table top pieces have holes for the legs to go through like mine did, take and x-acto blade and create an X slit.
6. Reassemble your table, accessorize it, and admire the chicness!
For the full tutorial and links to the exact products I used, head on over to my blog!
Enjoyed the project?
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!
Published March 17th, 2016 11:53 AM
Frequently asked questions
Have a question about this project?
3 of 4 questions
Join the conversation
2 of 21 comments
Aspadistra Pronk on Mar 21, 2016Looks good. :)
Where is the best selection of contact paper to buy