Where can I get new hinges for my furniture?

by Mary
I have a three piece wall unit from Ello Furniture, The two end pieces have glass doors. The hinges have rubber or plastic pieces which have dried out and the hinges no longer work. Does anyone know where I can purchase new hinges?

  8 answers
  • Karen Karen on Jun 25, 2018
    Try and contact the furniture maker.

  • Karen Karen on Jun 25, 2018
    Take one of the hinges off and go to Lowe's and see if they can help. Maybe even a cabinet company might have one.

  • Dfm Dfm on Jun 25, 2018
    Look up the manufacture web site, there should be contact info on that site. Often you can purchase replacement parts from them....if they are still in business.

  • 2dogal 2dogal on Jun 25, 2018
    Yes - what Karen said. Or go on-line and try to match the hinge.

  • Mary Mary on Jun 26, 2018
    This is Ello furniture. They are out of business. I have tried to look at hinges on line, but it is difficult to tell from a picture if they are the same. I also wrote to one hinge company to ask if they could tell if their hinges would fit, but they never replied. This three piece unit was $6,000. I
    would like to save it if i can.

  • Peter Peter on Feb 10, 2021

    Did you ever find the hinges? I'm looking too.

  • Dee Dee on Feb 10, 2021

    Try the website Delawless.com. They have all different hinges as does Rockler.

  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Oct 04, 2021

    Look up a door furniture ( all metal parts for doors) shop