House Address Terra Cotta Pots
My house is in some desperate need of flowers and a new house address to brighten it up. This terra cotta project is just what I needed!
You'll need two terra cotta pots, stencils, pot plates, and chalk paint.
I first begin by painting my pots with chalk paint, and add a few coats to make sure there is no gaps in the paint.
Then, I take a number stencil and paint into that with black chalk paint.
To add a bit of flair, I stamped on gold chalk paint with a circle brush.
I also painted the plate of the pots gold too!
Next, I trimmed down a few fake flowers and simply put them in the pots a fluffed them out to make them full and pretty.
Now I have pretty planters that show my house number! So happy!
- Fake Flowers (Michael's Arts and Crafts)
- Terra Cotta Pots (Michael's Arts and Crafts)
- Chalk Paint (Michael's Arts and Crafts)
- Terra Cotta Pot Plates (Michael's Arts and Crafts)
- Stencils (Michael's Arts and Crafts)
Published June 4th, 2017 11:40 PM
2 of 5 comments