DIY Linen Spray
This is an easy two ingredient DIY spray perfect for all your linens, pillows, even couches.
The key to this working is using the witch hazel which evaporates quickly, but doesn't have a strong scent like alcohols do.
You can see a quick video of this spray and application in our instagram reel here. Feel free to follow us there for fun videos!
What You Need:
- Witch hazel toner (we recommend the toner for scent, check blog post for more details)
- lavender essential oil
- 2 oz glass spray bottle
- Fill your bottle about 3/4 full with witch hazel.
- Add in 10-15 drops of lavender. You can also add in a little citrus or even something like sandalwood.
- Shake the bottle before spraying.
How To Apply Linen Spray:
This is great to apply on top of your bedspread, duvet, pillows, sheets, or even towels. Just spray the area lightly every couple of days. This scent lasts awhile, so usually every few days is enough.
Make sure to always use a glass bottle when you work with essential oils. Essential oils can break down plastic, so glass is best. If you don't have an amber colored glass bottle, you can use regular clear glass for this mixture.
It is that easy!
- Witch Hazel Toner (Amazon)
- Lavender Essential Oil (Amazon)
- 2 oz glass spray bottle (Amazon)