One Ingredient Glass Stovetop Cleaner (Harsh Chemical Free!)
If you are short on time or want a “harsh chemical free” way to clean your glass stove top, then you will LOVE this post!
On Chemistry Cachet, we are always sharing fun, new ways to clean things. This is a method I have always enjoyed using because it works so well. Plus, it is free from any harsh chemicals.
- Wipe down the glass top with a wet sponge so entire surface is covered with water.
- Sprinkle entire surface with Bon Ami powder. You don’t need a large amount, just a light sprinkling.
- With a scrub pad or sponge, scrub the top in small circular motions. Concentrate on any areas with burnt food or stuck on residue.
- Wipe down entire surface with a wet sponge again.
- Use a dry microfiber towel to wipe off surface. Now it is sparkly clean!
Find out the science behind it here.
- Highly effective at cleaning glass
- Safe for glass surfaces (it won’t scratch anything)
- Residue free
- Harsh chemical free
Don't forget to click the blog link below for more important information on this cleaner!
- Bon Ami (Online)
- Scrub Pad (Store)
- Microfiber (Online)