Dollar Tree DIY Valentine’s Pillow
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, I decided to re-purpose a store bought pillow with some Valentine love! I knew combining a buffalo check pattern with hearts would make a super cute Valentine’s pillow. It is really simple to create!
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Take the fabric that you want to use, turn it over and place a dot of glue in each corner. This pillow is for looks only and won’t be used in any pillow fights!
2. I found this felt heart wreath at my local Dollar Tree. I love some bling but with two patterns already on the pillow, I didn’t want to add too much. Plus, I don’t want a glittery mess around the house, so I decided to glue the glitter side down.
3. Carefully pull hearts apart from the felt wreath.
4. Using your glue gun, outline back of Valentine heart with glue. Just a thin line of glue. Again, you do not want a bunch of glue bumps.
5. Arrange Valentine hearts on pillow and lightly press hearts down on the pillow.
At this point, you have your Dollar Tree DIY Valentine’s Pillow finished (and yes, I couldn’t resist adding a little bit of bling to the pillow)!
That's how easy it is.
This is just the cutest Valentine’s pillow ever! I’m in love. How about you? And it was so easy to make! You can even upcycle different pillows for different holidays.
- If you liked this project, you may want to check out these other Valentine's Day ideas:
- Heart Wreath DIY (Using a Mop Head)
- How to Make a Paper Heart Wreath
Enjoyed the project?
- Large hearts (dollar store)
- Hot glue gun (craft store)
Frequently asked questions
Have a question about this project?