Flower Pot Easter Bunny
Are you looking for the perfect Easter decoration for your windowsill? Then make these cute Easter bunnies out of flower pots for Easter. Take a terracotta pot as the base for this DIY project and use felt, pompoms and jute string to transform the flower pots into real Easter bunnies. Stand the bunnies on the windowsill when they’re ready or use this playful decoration to liven up your table for an Easter brunch. Happy Easter.
Paint the largest terracotta pot with acrylic paint.
Cut 3 whiskers from jute string and stick a pink pompom half-way along.
Stick a white pompom onto the upside-down flower pot to make a tail.
With some make-up, such as blusher, or a colored pencil, draw on pink cheeks and stick on the googly eyes. Draw a short vertical line for the mouth.
Stick on the nose and whiskers.
Make a bow with narrow pink ribbon and a wide band of jute. Stick the bow onto the top of the bunny’s head, which is the bottom of the pot.
Cut 2 ears out of brown and light-pink felt. Stick these to the back of the flower pot.
Enjoyed the project?
- Terra cotta pots set w. 5 pcs.
- Burlap band ivory 35mm x 5m
- Burlap cord natural 2mm x 100m
- Vaessen Creative satijnlint dubbel 6mm 10m lichtroze
- Glue Dots • all purpose dots roll
- Vilt lapjes 1mm A4 5x2 stuks kit 1
- Amsterdam acrylic paint 120ml titanium white
- Vilt lapjes 1mm A4 5x2 stuks kit 5
- Pumpkin assorted Easter colours 100 pcs.
- Eyes moving slice 12 mm. 10 pcs.
Join the conversation
Joy martin on Mar 24, 2019
Frequently asked questions
Have a question about this project?