How To Make A Huge Happy Easter Sign
Hey, Friends! Today I am sharing how to create a beautiful large DIY "Happy Easter Sign" using things from Dollar Tree.
I am including video tutorial as well. As I am a visual learner and I thought you can relate as well.
Okay let's start with the tutorial, shall we?
Gather all your supplies and for this. You only need...
- 6 signs from Dollar Tree, or scrap wood that's 12" long and 6" wide
- You also need bunny garland with a minimum of 6 bunnies
- Chalk Paint
- Adhesive black alphabet letters
- Glue Gun
Paint all your signs or scrap wood using chalk or acrylic paint, as you can see in the above picture.
You can watch the video for a quick tutorial as well.
Please subscribe to my channel as my channel is nothing without your help and home-talkers are the best promoters!
After half an hour, when you see the paint is dried, go ahead and place your bunnies using glue gun on all the signs.
Now is the time to place all your letters in there. HAPPY only has 5 letters so place exclamation mark at the end to keep up with EASTER
Here is the end product, guys.
I am always thankful to Hometalk and my readers. My blog and my channel is nothing without you guys. Thank you, Hometalk, for hosting my little blog and posts. I get tons of love from you every month!
- Thank you to those who come to my blog via Hometalk, and to my channel as well.
- Thank you to those who become subscribers and want to hang out with me.
- Thank you to those who are not judgmental about my appearance Thank you to those who appreciate talent.
Frequently asked questions
Have a question about this project?