Witch Legs: A Halloween Wreath Idea
If you're tired of the standard circular holiday wreaths, this is just the craft for you! Spruce up Halloween with these adorable front door witch legs! They're easy to make and a fun, creative way to greet those trick-or-treaters!
SUPPLIES NEEDED to make these witch legs:
Some links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay any more, however, a portion of your purchase will go to support this site. Also, some products may have been given to me free of charge; however, all projects and opinions are my own.
- Testors Paint (in black, green, white, and fuchsia)
- Cricut Cutting Machine (Want to see the difference between the machines? I compared the Cricut Maker and Explore here.)
- Witch legs file (click here to access in design space)
- Purple tulle
- Various ribbons
- Paint brush
- Tacky glue
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Baker’s twine
- Pouncer brush
You'll love this creative craft! Click here to view the how-to video.
Enjoy adding a touch of Halloween whimsy this year in just minutes! Make it your own by selecting from a wide variety of colors and patterns.
Which witch will you create? Have fun!
Enjoyed the project?
- See above for materials list.
- Detailed instructions listed above.
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!
Published October 10th, 2017 11:43 AM
Frequently asked questions
Have a question about this project?