Spring Crepe Paper Flowers DIY
As the winter months come to the end I can’t help myself ..I want to make spring flowers and bring some pop of color into the house. Love to refresh my skills every year around the same time. Who doesnt love good and easy paper flower diy? Let’s start to plan our spring Easter decor. I have made so many different flowers with my mom growing up in Poland. Crepe paper is my favorite flower crafting material. Some of them I already shared on my Facebook page so if you don’t follow me please do. We are really busy there with videos on the daily basis. Click HERE TO JOIN I will be really happy to see you there.
Thing you will need to create Spring crepe paper flowers
I would like to show you how to make 4 different flowers….Don’t worry directions are super easy
- pick your flower color and cut 3 strips of around 10 inches and fold them in half
- begin cutting mini triangles as shown below. Try to leave around half and inch at the end
- open up your strip of crepe paper and start to wrap your stick. Make sure to use a dab of hot glue at the beginning so flower stay put
- wrap bottom of the flower with some tissue or crepe paper. Secure that with hot glue
- open up your flower and shape its petals a bit
- and you are done
- for this one we will need 2 colors. Since I didn’t have crepe paper in yellow i decided to use tissue paper
- cut 1 inch strip out of your tissue and wrap top of your stick with it. We are creating a center of our flower
- cut your paper into mini triangles as shown below
- start to wrap your paper around as shown below
- wrap with green tissue and shape its petals and we are done
- cut your crepe paper strips into a tiny fringe as shown below
- wrap your paper around the stick , add green tissue to the stem, shape some petals and you are done
- cut your paper into rounded semi – triangles 🙂 as shown below
- wrap your paper in LAYERS and form your flower
and we are done with this portion of Spring paper flowers diy
Love that mini spring decor! It will for sure serve well with all Easter decor I planed this year
Don’t you just feel spring in those pictures ?
Please Save This To Pinterest or Share on Social Media
Friends, your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. A quick share to Facebook or save to Pinterest allows me to bring more home decor projects and crafts to more home decor DIY lovers
Here are other Spring inspirations for you
Vintage Spring Egg DIY
Embroidery Hoop Easter Bunny DIY
or some on my YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Enjoyed the project?
Frequently asked questions
Have a question about this project?