Super Simple DIY Burlap Wreath- Busy Mom Approved
This adorable DIY wreath is versatile, SUPER simple, and only takes a few minutes. Even the busiest DIYers have time for this one!
Materials needed for project
Begin by wrapping the burlap ribbon around the wreath frame.
Your wreath will look like this once wrapped with the ribbon.
Next, you will secure your ribbon onto the wreath by twisting the bow wire around the wreath frame.
Lastly, hang your wreath from your hanger and slip the sign onto the hanger separately. The sign isn’t actually attached to the wreath, but rather appears that way as both are hanging from the wreath hanger.
- Burlap Ribbon (5 1/2 inch wide) (Hobby Lobby)
- Wreath Frame (Hobby Lobby)
- Large Burlap Ribbon (Hobby Lobby)
- Wreath Hanger (Hobby Lobby)
- Hanging Farmhouse Sign (small) (Kirkland’s)