DIY Christmas 2 Tiered Tray | DOLLAR TREE CHRISTMAS DIY
Who doesn’t love a tiered tray? ESPECIALLY around the holidays!
The possibilities are nearly endless!
A 2 or 3 tiered tray would make for a one-of-a-kind “Cookies for Santa” platter, as well as a soap dish, jewelry holder, serving tray, a hostess gift decked with homemade candy… the list could go on and on… (can you tell that I’m a huge fan?)
However, it’s no secret that tiered trays are not among the most affordable home decor items (in my opinion).
Introducing… my budget friendly solution for a… (drumroll, please)
$7 DIY Dollar Tree Christmas 2 Tiered Tray!
I may have cheated and purchased 2 items from the Target Dollar Spot for $1 each… but more on that in the blog! 😊
FULL TUTORIAL: https://www.mrcraftypants.com/diy-dollar-tree-christmas-tiered-peppermint-tray/
Dollar Tree Christmas DIY - 2 Tiered Tray
Enjoyed the project?
- Royal Norfolk Contemporary White Square Stoneware Plates, 11 in. (Dollar Tree)
- White Square Ceramic Side Plates, 8 in. (Dollar Tree)
- Clear Glass Salad Plates, 7.5 in. (Dollar Tree)
- Glass Taper Candleholders, 4″ (Dollar Tree)
- Tool Bench Assorted Foam Paint Brushes, 8-ct. Packs = $1 (Dollar Tree)
- Peel-and-Stick Vinyl – Bullseye’s Playground™, 12” x 12” Red Glitter & (Target Dollar Spot)
- Gorilla Clear Glue (Walmart)
- Rust-Oleum Spray Paint - Satin Seaside (Walmart)
Join the conversation
Jan Sawyers on Feb 08, 2020
Love this great job
Frequently asked questions
Have a question about this project?