Where can I buy the brass swival to make it turn?

Jacquie Hoare
by Jacquie Hoare
I want to make a decorative copper garden sprinkler and I am having difficulty finding the piece that spins to turn the top of the sprinkler to throw the water. Any suggestions?

  2 answers
  • Janice Janice on Jul 09, 2018
    Hi Jacquie, I suggest going to an Ace or TruValue Hardware store and take the parts you have, they may be able to help you. If not, next try the big home improvement stores, but I find that often times the hardware guys are very helpful.

  • Ken Ken on Jul 09, 2018
    You will need the rotating piece and also the nozzles. These sprinklers are readily available anywhere that they sell garden hose. Amazon has lots of choices. You will need to incorporate the base into your design or cut the base away and attach the top to your copper sprinkler with a silicone or epoxy adhesive.

    • Jacquie Hoare Jacquie Hoare on Jul 10, 2018
      So you are suggesting to purchase a sprinkler and use the parts? Thank you for your response.