I'm always looking for a clip to close my food bags(chips,cookies etc) but never seem to have one that's not broken so I decided to make my own and have them safely where I can find them...on the fridge.
Clipped pins to a paint stir stick.
painted front and back.
Cut magnetic strip and attached to back of each clip. magnetic strip is sticky but I chose to add a tiny bit of hot glue then attach strip.
I decorated and wrote on each one. I used sharpies and nail decals to decorate. i applied mod lodge to front, back and sides. Done😉
When dry I let them hang out on my fridge waiting for a job. Thank you all have a blessed awesome day!!😉
- Wood clothespins (Family Dollar)
- Mod podge (Walmart)
- Nail decals (Had them. But you can find these at Walmart or Sally's Beauty supply.)
- Apple barrel and FolkArt paints (Walmart and Hibby Lobby)
- Magnetic tape with adhesive (Hardware store)
- Glue gun and paint brushes (Had them)
Published November 20th, 2017 1:15 AM