DIY Embellished Glass Mason Jars With Twine
This is truly an easy project to do.You can buy your mason jars or you can use a few pickle jars and condiment jars as well.This is truly an inexpensive way to add creative touches anywhere.Im using some sauce jars which I put in the dishwasher and came out very clean.
Supplies you need
1) Mason jars
4) Your choice of embellishments.I normally like a few simple embellishments and not overdo it.
Simple steps to follow.
1) Glue the first two rows all the way around the jar.
2) Continue wrapping pulling every row tight.
3) Use glue every three or four rows.
4) Glue every row as the base of the jar curves.
5) Add embellishments or buttons ,ribbons,shells.
6) Get creative so so easy to do. You can use these jars as vases or as home decor. Another way to do these jars can be to paint them any colour you wish and add the twine halfway the jar and then decorate.
Enjoyed the project?
Resources for this project:
Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.More info
Published December 30th, 2017 10:36 PM
Join the conversation
Sarinasala1 on Dec 31, 2017Thanks
Eileen on Nov 13, 2018
I always wanted to do something like this. And those scissors?! The Eiffel Tower!! Good eyes, Wendy. I want a pair!
Sarinasala1 on Nov 13, 2018
Hi Eileen I bought the scissors at Typo here in Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Have a question about this project?