Office Desk Makeover
I had two brown and black office desks which didn't suit my provincial/farmhouse style home so I decided to give it a makeover. I bought some timber moulding and using left over paint, I transformed my ugly desks and wardrobe into a french provincial style office.
I lightly sanded the cupboard and desks.
Undercoated the desks and cupboard with a primer.
Added timber mouldings to the hutch, desks and cupboard doors.
Painted the desks and cupboard natural matt white.
Enjoyed the project?
- Primer for laminate, tiles and plastic (Bunnings)
- Natural white paint (Bunnings)
- Timber mouldings (Bunnings)
- 3mm ply wood sheeting for the hutch
- Clear water based varnish for desk top (Bunnings)
Published June 8th, 2017 1:52 AM
Join the conversation
Frequently asked questions
Have a question about this project?