How can I update my kitchen counters.

My counters are 1970's Formica and I like them but would like to brighten and put a shine back on them. Any suggestions?
  4 answers
  • Lora Lora on Jun 09, 2017
    Jubilee kitchen wax is great for that. I just saw where they are making it again.

  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jun 09, 2017
    If you want a update research Rustoleum countertop restoration kits or Gianni kits that will resemble granite

  • Ginny Ginny on Jun 09, 2017
    Look it up on Google, or at your local library. A professional flooring expert could probably answer your question as well. Have you tried a floor product that shines and cleans at the same time? This might give a build-up eventually. Good luck.

  • Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Jun 13, 2017
    The waxing is a good idea. I have 70's leather look Formica in my kitchen. It was "in" just like faux granite and marble are now. I loved it (in the 70's) But over time it began to get dull. A wax like Johnson or the one Lora mentioned is a temporary fix that will help a lot. You will need to wax it again occasionally.