I rent- what can I do for my kitchen and my windows?


like to do backsplash in kitchen, countertops and cabinets. Window treatments? I have to be able to return it to original. Don’t want to spend A lot of money. Help Please

  4 answers
  • Melody Melody on Jun 30, 2018
    409 with a lot of elbow grease.

  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jun 30, 2018
    use removable contact paper

  • Mad29883817 Mad29883817 on Jun 30, 2018
    U can buy self adhesive backsplash tiles so when move can easily remove others just too costly except blinds

  • Ellis Ellis on Jul 01, 2018
    You could use a lightweight café curtain, so you don't need heavy rods/hardware, or you could use expanding tension rods, if the casing is deep. If you're willing to leave them behind, perhaps the landlord would allow nice blinds.