What this is? I think it is some sort of drapery hardware

If so, what is needed to hang drapes?
q what this is i think it is some sort of drapery hardware
  7 answers
  • Dysko7710 Dysko7710 on Jun 17, 2018
    It is, it's for vertical blinds:).

  • Vertical blinds. The little clips are where you attach the blinds.

  • Jeanette S Jeanette S on Jun 17, 2018
    Someone took down the vertical blinds and did not remove the hardware.

  • John Grimley John Grimley on Jun 17, 2018
    At the top of each vertical blind is a device with a simple connector at the mid point. Often, these are punched out of the plastic & can easily break. I've replaced many of these with a simple fix made by bending a paperclip. Open up the clip fully. Clamp the midpoint in a pair of pliers and bend the wire down either side then immediately back up to right angles. Offer up the clip to the material and bend the ends back on themselves so the whole thing is just shy of the width of the material. pop the wire into the material so the 'hump' at the midpoint pokes through the hole & allows you to hook it onto the plastic spindle. It's like making mini coat hangers!

  • Nancy Bridges Nancy Bridges on Jun 17, 2018
    100% NOT an expert on this by any means... but to me, it almost looks like a vertical blind rod. Best of luck to you!

  • William William on Jul 03, 2018
    YUP! For vertical blinds. The blind panels have a slot in the top and snap into the plastic clips. I had some slots break so I flipped the panels upside down cut my own slot and snapped them in.

  • B. Enne B. Enne on Jul 03, 2018