Want to Create a Beautiful Patina?
A rusty, metal look with very little effort. Patina is a natural process that occurs over time as metals are exposed to air and water.
This is what the Patina Collection can do to many surfaces!
For use as a base coat over metal. This proprietary formula blocks the patina layer from affecting the metal below. Only needed when painting over metal!!
Dixie Belle Patina gives you the tools to create some really interesting metallic looks on non-metallic items such as furniture, glass and home decor items.
After one coat of Dixie Belle Paint, apply one coat of Patina Paint, let dry.
Apply second coat of Patina Paint and while still wet, apply Patina Spray.
Sit back and enjoy the magic!!
Patina Paint incorporates real metal and naturally reacts as the patina spray is applied!
The spray come in Green!
Use Patina Spray over Patina Paint to create a beautiful Blue, Green or Rust Paint.
The spray also comes in Blue!
Use Green over Iron Patina Paint creating a fabulous and rustic rust finish! Are you ready to try the Patina Collection?
- Green Spray (http://www.dixiebellepaintcompany.com/patina-spray/)
- Blue Spray (http://www.dixiebellepaintcompany.com/patina-spray/)
- Bronze Patina Paint (http://www.dixiebellepaintcompany.com/patina-paint/)
- Iron Patina Paint (http://www.dixiebellepaintcompany.com/patina-paint/)
- Copper Patina Paint (http://www.dixiebellepaintcompany.com/patina-paint/)
- Primestart (http://www.dixiebellepaintcompany.com/prime-start/)
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!
Published June 14th, 2017 3:02 PM