Sliding Faux Barn Door
- 3" paint brush (Home Depot)
- Behr Premium Plus Ultra Interior Semi-Gloss Enamel Paint & Primer in one (color: Cherry Cola, 1 qt.) (Home Depot)
- TCBunny 8 FT Sliding Barn Door Hardware Black Antique (Amazon)
- 12V DCF610 DeWalt drill (on hand (from Home Depot))
- 13/64" Milwaukee drill bit (on hand (from Home Depot))
- 13 mm GearWrench (on hand)
- Zircon Center Finding HD900 Multiscanner (Home Depot)
- Everbilt 7-1/2" heavy duty gate pull, black finish (Home Depot)
- Level (on hand)
- 7/64" Milwaukee drill bit (on hand (from Home Depot))
Janice Duffell Kubina on Apr 30, 2018
Just a suggestion for your blank area...remove wallboard between two sets of studs and make a shallow book case for Knick knacks etc. You could also glue some books together you don’t want to read again and saw them lengthwise to fit the shelves and add to the ‘look’!
Rhonda S on Apr 30, 2018
I like the look. We are going to install a sliding door like this on a shop powder room. Thanks for posting! In the house, we had to tear up a wall into a hallway to repair other damage, so while we had the wall open, we installed a pocket door at that location. I like it too, but the barn door look is really cute.