Reviews6 of 6
Let’s Team Up to tackle your project
Team Up with me to get:
- 1 hour of hands-on help with any step
- A list of supplies you'll need
- New skills you can use again and again
- Exactly what you need to do your project
I write a lifestyle blog that features DIY projects, colorful crafts, and more! My areas of expertise include painting, furniture flips, gardening and building. I'd love to help you with your next furniture upcyle, building project, or basic remodeling plan. I want to empower you to DIY at home, so let's team up and tackle your next project together!
Have a project you'd like to do? Tell me about it, and we'll see if I can help you get it done!Message Me
Frequently asked questions
- Are these Hometalkers vetted?
Hometalk performs a thorough background check on anyone who applies to offer DIY help. We contact each Hometalker personally via phone and verify that their information is accurate and the projects they post belong to them.
- Is travel time included in the price?
Yes, travel time is included in the price.
- Will I need to pay extra for the materials?
Before you Team Up, the Hometalker will send you a prep sheet that will include a list of materials you need to purchase for your project.
- How do I offer DIY help?
Just reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process.