DIY palette Headboard

Mics. 10.21.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
See how we made this rustic DIY headboard for our master bedroom. The post includes dimensions on how to make a king size version & a lot of other tips and tricks. Also how to do this project for cheap! See the full post for full details & be sure to find me on facebook!

To see more:

• Dria @ Dio
    Dria @ Dio Boston, MA
    This is gorgeous! You did a fantastic job :)
  • Shirley Forney
    Shirley Forney Sacramento, CA
    Beautiful, I would love to do this for my new place.
  • Dale E Amason
    Dale E Amason Poplarville, MS
    Is there any way that it can be made without nailing it to the wall? Thanks!! Margie Amason
  • David Peterson
    These images & ideas are great, very inspiring. Thank you -

Build pallet - http://tedswoodworkingprojectplans.blogspot.c...

• JEMilesATL
    JEMilesATL Atlanta, GA
    I like that you made the headboard very long on the lower half of the wall - I absolutely hate when you can see blank wall behind a mattress. I love the height of this as well!!!! I might need to consider this as my next DIY project!!!! I just did my

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post