Hometalk.com

Handmade no sew Tee Pee

I've wanted a teepee for about, oh, seven years now. (PS. did you know tipi, tepee + teepee are all acceptable? The things you learn when writing a blawgh.)

I first spied one in the mall before I got the nerve to try things on my own, and the price tag was not pretty. ($$$ x 4!) Then I wanted to make one, but the sewing part always freaked me out a little. You know, triangles and preciseness, and giant poles falling on your children and eight hour projects amongst other various whatnots. I'm getting the hang of sewing, but I was looking for an easier approach.

So I decided on a no-sew tactic.

Read more on our site www.thehandmadehome.net

To see more: http://www.thehandmadehome.net/2013/02/a-no-sew-teepee/

16 Comments Displaying 15 of 16 comments | See Previous
  • Trent-Tonya Sharp Franklinton, LA
    cute cute ideal thanks for sharing
  • Wow, that is the cutest Tee Pee ever!! I want one!
  • fun!
  • oh, just unbelievable! It's so gorgeous!!!
  • Somewhat Quirky Grosse Pointe, MI
    Wow this is incredible! So cute!
  • So beautiful! I was never brave enough to attempt this and ended up buying one several years ago on etsy but yours is so so pretty!
  • Bonnie Hickox Logan, UT
    It is a wonderful idea. I think I will use your basic plans to make a camping tepee. My husband and I were just talking about a tepee! Your timing is perfect
  • Carole Plantamura Tujunga, CA
    Love this. What child would not want this. Ot adult for that matter.
  • im 40ish lol and i still want one! and Becky Hickox, if you and your husband come up with the plan please share! I would love to set one up in my back yard for the summer!
  • LOVE!!
  • Tonya Diehl Murphysboro, IL
    This is too stinkin' cute!! I love it!
  • Julia @ Cuckoo4Design Northampton, PA
    I already said it on your blog and I'll say it again. I love this and my kids do too.
  • love your color aesthetics... just got lost in your blog!
  • Making Home Base San Diego, CA
    I LOVE this!! gorgeous!
  • LOVE this. Pinning it!