Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Handmade no sew Tee Pee

Craft 01.14.15
I've wanted a teepee for about, oh, seven years now. (PS. did you know tipi, tepee + teepee are all acceptable? The things you learn when writing a blawgh.)

I first spied one in the mall before I got the nerve to try things on my own, and the price tag was not pretty. ($$$ x 4!) Then I wanted to make one, but the sewing part always freaked me out a little. You know, triangles and preciseness, and giant poles falling on your children and eight hour projects amongst other various whatnots. I'm getting the hang of sewing, but I was looking for an easier approach.

So I decided on a no-sew tactic.

Read more on our site www.thehandmadehome.net

To see more: http://www.thehandmadehome.net/2013/02/a-no-sew-teepee/

21 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 15 of 21 comments | See Previous
  • Hill Country Homebody
    So beautiful! I was never brave enough to attempt this and ended up buying one several years ago on etsy but yours is so so pretty!
  • Bonnie Hickox
    Bonnie Hickox Logan, UT
    It is a wonderful idea. I think I will use your basic plans to make a camping tepee. My husband and I were just talking about a tepee! Your timing is perfect
  • Carole Plantamura
    Carole Plantamura Tujunga, CA
    Love this. What child would not want this. Ot adult for that matter.
  • Jenn Barrett
    im 40ish lol and i still want one! and Becky Hickox, if you and your husband come up with the plan please share! I would love to set one up in my back yard for the summer!
  • Trish & Bonnie {Uncommon Designs}
    LOVE!!
  • Tonya Diehl
    Tonya Diehl Murphysboro, IL
    This is too stinkin' cute!! I love it!
  • Julia @ Cuckoo4Design
    Julia @ Cuckoo4Design Northampton, PA
    I already said it on your blog and I'll say it again. I love this and my kids do too.
  • ReCreate Design Co.
    love your color aesthetics... just got lost in your blog!
  • Making Home Base
    Making Home Base San Diego, CA
    I LOVE this!! gorgeous!
  • Tara @ Suburble
    LOVE this. Pinning it!
  • Caitlin | Belong With Wildflowers
    This is adorable! Thank you!
  • Kathryn Denny
    Kathryn Denny Fairbury, NE
    I don't have small kids or grandkids anymore but maybe my cats would like it.Or maybe me ( shhh) It is an adorable space!
  • Vicki Bennett
    Vicki Bennett Rising Sun, MD
    I love it. It is so beautiful. Looks so comfy.
  • Lucy Fraser
    Lucy Fraser Brooksville, FL
    I so want this for ME! I have always wanted a teepee! I never outgrew the desire! I love love love what you did in making this its so freaken cool! Kudos!
  • Marcella Hazelwood
    Marcella Hazelwood Mount Washington, KY
    i love it. i 2, have been wanting a TEEPEE also,( we had 1 years ago, wish i knew where it is) but i really have beening looking @ them since my 1st grandchild was born. 2 bad i didnt see this b-4 i bought a pattrn. i still might make it yer way. thanks,
TheHandMadeHome

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing