Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
Before & After 07.14.14

Spray Painting Ceramics... Yes you can!

A can of high gloss white (or any color for that matter) and an ugly thrift store find and you can create something you'd find in a popular magazine! Who knew?

To see more: http://www.homeroad.net/2013/02/spray-painting-ceramics.html

4 Comments Displaying 4 of 4 comments
  • Laura, Pet Scribbles
    Laura, Pet Scribbles Little Egg Harbor, NJ
    Your "new" matchstick holder is a great reminder that it's easy to change the colors of things to match our surroundings! And I love that ceramics can be spray painted too!
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Though I really like the original, if it doesn't go with your decor then spray paint does wonders! It still looks as though that's the way you bought it. Great job Susan, though I'm not sure my hubby would thank you since now I'll buy more things I need
  • KathrynElizabeth Etier
    I don't think the original was particularly ugly..."charming" or "quaint" maybe. But the painted version is so much nicer. You did a good job!
Homeroad