Spray Painting Ceramics... Yes you can!

DIY Crafts 10.19.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
A can of high gloss white (or any color for that matter) and an ugly thrift store find and you can create something you'd find in a popular magazine! Who knew?

To see more: http://www.homeroad.net/2013/02/spray-painting-ceramics.html

• Laura, Pet Scribbles
    Laura, Pet Scribbles Little Egg Harbor, NJ
    Your "new" matchstick holder is a great reminder that it's easy to change the colors of things to match our surroundings! And I love that ceramics can be spray painted too!
  • .
    . Albert, OK
    Though I really like the original, if it doesn't go with your decor then spray paint does wonders! It still looks as though that's the way you bought it. Great job Susan, though I'm not sure my hubby would thank you since now I'll buy more things I need
  • KathrynElizabeth Etier
    I don't think the original was particularly ugly..."charming" or "quaint" maybe. But the painted version is so much nicer. You did a good job!

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post