Hometalk.com

27 Comments Displaying 15 of 27 comments | See Previous
  • Sherrie S Debary, FL
    Dan, I know you are having fun so good for you. Not my kind of rooms but we are all different. Keep up the happy feelings.

I enjoyed seeing what you've done and I found some things I do really like and think are exceptionally creative. Keep up

• Great job, but it is a good thing my hubby does not Hometalk!
  • Great stuff Dan....do you record music with your band? Loved it!
  • Bonnie B Shingle Springs, CA
    All I can think of saying is ~~ "rock-on" ~~ !! Loved the flame cabinets, the 57 Chevy couch and the outdoor furniture. Lotsa fun stylin' goin' on here -- even "six-chicks" !!
  • Shane Tallant Nashville, TN
    Holy cow! This is great!! I think its safe to say that I speak for all of the men (and some women)...IM JEALOUS!
  • Preeti M Santa Clara, CA
    It's GROOVY dude!!! Love love love the Chevy sofa, coffee table and all those records on the wall, so CREATIVE!!! I am thinking to convert my garage into games room and I am definitely going to steal some of your ideas :))
  • Cheryl A Dacula, GA
    Oh my this is wonderful
  • Jan Britt Interiors Marietta, GA
    You are so creative!
  • Dan L Shawnee, KS
    Thanks for all the complements!!! HandyAndy - Thanks! Yes - check out www.PompousJack.com
  • Yeah buddy! God bless America!
  • You would have to pry me off of those pinball machines... ;-)
  • Chaya K New York, NY
    "Wayne's World, Wayne's World. Party time. Excellent."
  • Dan L Shawnee, KS
    Thanks for the complements everyone. Have a Rockin Thanksgiving!
  • Nora Virginia Beach, VA
    WAY too cool!
  • Becky J Troy, IL
    lol....of course women are allowed...in the bedroom! lol. Love the DeLorean! My son's favorite car.