• Jan Britt Interiors
    Jan Britt Interiors Marietta, GA
    You are so creative!
  • Cheryl A
    Cheryl A Dacula, GA
    Oh my this is wonderful
  • Preeti M
    Preeti M Santa Clara, CA
    It's GROOVY dude!!! Love love love the Chevy sofa, coffee table and all those records on the wall, so CREATIVE!!! I am thinking to convert my garage into games room and I am definitely going to steal some of your ideas :))
  • Shane Tallant
    Shane Tallant Nashville, TN
    Holy cow! This is great!! I think its safe to say that I speak for all of the men (and some women)...IM JEALOUS!
  • Bonnie B
    Bonnie B Shingle Springs, CA
    All I can think of saying is ~~ "rock-on" ~~ !! Loved the flame cabinets, the 57 Chevy couch and the outdoor furniture. Lotsa fun stylin' goin' on here -- even "six-chicks" !!
  • HandyANDY - Handyman & All Repairs, LLC
    Great stuff Dan....do you record music with your band? Loved it!
  • Flowerscapes Garden Design & Landscaping
    Great job, but it is a good thing my hubby does not Hometalk!
  • Sherrie S
    Sherrie S Debary, FL
    Dan, I know you are having fun so good for you. Not my kind of rooms but we are all different. Keep up the happy feelings.

I enjoyed seeing what you've done and I found some things I do really like and think are exceptionally creative. Keep up

• Prodigal Son Coating- powder coating & media blasting
    Bad ass man cave!
  • Dan L
    Dan L Shawnee, KS
    Harold & Patsy - Women are allowed!!! I added some new pictures - See Bedroom!!! LOL Thanks for the complements everyone!!!
  • KMS Woodworks
    KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    When I first looked at this I was thinking LA, New York...some larger urban area....Kansas had me scratching my head...Well done.
  • Tony
    Tony Deland, FL
    Dude. This Rocks. Great Combo of Colors and Materials used. My Fav is the Pinball Collection. What a Pro.
  • Patsy W
    Patsy W Smyrna, GA
    Are womwn allowed to comment [lol]? If so, WOW!
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    You're livin' the dream, Dan!
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    That's fantastic, Dan. I had to look up Shawnee. I was hoping it was further west, and on my way from Denver to Dallas, a trip I take regularly. I might have had to stop by and check it out.
Dan L