• Rose A
    Rose A Robinson, IL
    Such a creative idea. Thank you for sharing.
  • Wendy Ferguson
    Wendy Ferguson Staunton, VA
    OMG This is fabulous!~ Wendy
  • Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    That is really beautiful!!
  • Taunnie
    Taunnie Sandy, UT
    Very creative and it turned out so great! Looks like something you would pay a lot for at Home Goods :)
  • Alyssa @ Clever Nest
    Carolyn ~ homework Thanks so much, I'm a huge fan of your blog!
  • Candra Jones
    Candra Jones Plainfield, IN
    this is great ive got lots of mirror's that I can do this to I was wondering what I could do to make them look better!!!! thank you!!!
  • Connie K
    Connie K Kennesaw, GA
    It looks great. I've heard that napkins are great to use but never tried it. The party napkins are now available is some gorgeous patterns. I've seen some napkin patterns I would love to have had in a fabric. Your entry has such a fresh feel with the
  • Alyssa @ Clever Nest
    M Gail Greene Thanks Gail! :)
  • Elisa
    Elisa Naperville, IL
    Super cool! Love the patterned napkin you used!
  • Pattie
    Pattie Pompano Beach, FL
    HI That is a cute idea have to try :)
  • Stephen Andrew
    Stephen Andrew Powell, OH
    Brilliant. This is an awesome idea and executed so well. Thank you for not putting a chalkboard in it :)
  • Tracy Gilmore
    i recently bought napkins to do this , just need the time lol.
  • Susan Sheffield
    Susan Sheffield Ashville, AL
    I have a houndstooth boutique online with handmade and new. I do this very technique with houndstooth gift wrapping paper for picture frames, shelves, curio cabinet backs, and table tops. My customers love it.
  • Cyndi
    Cyndi Rocky Mount, NC
    I did a mirror with red striped napkins and I JUST LOVE IT. It was soooo easy. By the way, I love yours too.
  • Bella
    Bella Lathrop, CA
    What a great idea .............you're so clever!!! Thanks for sharing this idea.. I have some mirrors and have wanted to update them... Now I have one wonderful idea... Thanks again..............Blessings,
Alyssa @ Clever Nest