Blanket Box & Bench

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I had an old toy box and a very, very old wooden gate - combined the two and now I have a blanket box at the foot end of my bed which serves as a bench as well. This is to go with my beach themed bedroom which is, unfortunately not done yet - but we are getting there! #Love2Repurpose #Recycle
  • The finished project! Space for all our extra blankets, cushions etc and a place to sit down and take our shoes off, because my late granny always said "It is improper to sit on a bed!" .. lol - Hope she is not watching me every day..
  • I have to thank Donna at Funky Junk, who got me interested in using, well, JUNK!
  • Some sanding done, took a rest for my arms - that'll teach me NOT to paint too thickly when sanding will be involved!

To see more:

Linda@With A Blast

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post