Blue chandelier Redo

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I bought this chandelier at a yard sale this summer. It was was way to brassy and dated. I spray painted it Valspars Tropical Oasis and I cleaned up the crystals. It took me two days to put it back together because I asked my husband to take a before picture and he forgot. There were seven different sizes of crystals and it took forever to figure out. I planned on selling it but once it was completed I loved it. It is hanging in my kitchen now. #lightingideas

To see more:

• Janice Rushlow
    Janice Rushlow Southgate, MI
    It's beautiful, great job!
  • Brenda
    Brenda Morgantown, WV
    Great idea! I have the exact same chandelier in my dining room. Have been thinking about changing the whole fixture....but now I may just paint it! Will have to do some thinkin about the color for my room. But thanks for the inspiration! Brenda D.
    RAFAEL Asheville, NC
    toda una artista mis felicitacionesAñadir a este post ...
  • N. sophocleous
    this is lovely. fresh and light; you'd pay a lot for this in a store and consider it money well spent.
  • Kathy ortiz
    Kathy ortiz Jensen Beach, FL
    That is beautiful i've been looking for one
Shanna Gilbert

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post