Craft/Sewing Closet

Costura 07.02.15
I have always wanted a space dedicated to crafting and sewing but never had the space. Using my kids old toy closet, I created this beautiful space just for me.

Come and check out all of the details here. http://diybydesign.blogspot.com/2013/03/craft...

• Logan Brinkley
    Logan Brinkley Forney, TX
    Love this!! Great Idea!
  • J Darlene Wilson-Feaster
    I want the space to do this!!!
  • Karen U
    Karen U Wytheville, VA
    Great job!!!!
  • Deb Bergh
    Deb Bergh Hagerman, ID
    Love this, I think I'll start this weekend :-)
  • Linda H
    Linda H Washington, IA
    I have waaaaaay to much stuff for this, I could fill the closet and then some. sigh
  • Bev @ The Make Your Own Zone
    That's wonderful that you now have a craftiing space to call your own. What a great way to use the space.
  • Adventures in Decorating
    Amazing job ... I'm so envious!!!
  • Gale D
    Gale D The Colony, TX
    Wow you did an awesome job
  • Kelly S
    Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    Where did you find the perfect chair at? The whole area is beautiful and functional. A++.
  • Penny
    Penny Backus, MN
    That is exactly what I am in the process of doing in my closet. Don't know that mine will be quite that polished but I know it is going to organize me better than I have been in the past. Thanks for sharing. I too am curious about that extra long piece
  • Linda Kessel
    Linda Kessel Menasha, WI
    I've seen home offices in a closet but not a craft room. It looks SO pretty as well as SO functional. I'm especially impressed with the wire-basket shelf to secure paints, etc.
  • Polly Lynn
    Polly Lynn Sandusky, OH
    Nice job, it looks wonderful!
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    It looks beautiful Judy. Such a happy place to craft and sew. What kind of sewing machine do you have? I'm curious about that extra piece along the left side.
  • 2 Little Superheroes
    I'm so jealous of this space. Awesome.
  • Joyce Flom
    Joyce Flom Billings, MT
    Doesn't it feel good to have it all organized - and if it gets messed just shut the door! ☺
DiybyDesign Judy

Search Feedback