A new home in luxury townhomes in Brookaven (suburb of Atlanta) - what do you think of the homeowner's choice for

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
color in this kitchen? :)
  • Custom cabinetry with Subzero - Wolf Appliances
  • Breakfront featured on http://www.bendheimcabinetglass.com/project.cfm?project_id=72
  • Walnut island counter top
  • Cj
    cj Ortonville, MI
    Blue not my favorite color....but this is a lovely room!
  • Sonja
    sonja South Africa
    absolutely love it but then I love blue and have had a blue kitchen for 20 years
  • The Residences At The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain
    Gorgeous. The blue really makes this kitchen pop!
  • Marsha
    Marsha Yonkers, NY
    Blue isn't a color you see often in a kitchen and it looks great!
  • Designs by BSB
    Designs by BSB Lawrenceville, GA
    small learning curve.. you just have to make points/lines to cut out the areas you want to paint and the first and last dot have to connect. i have really enjoyed using it, even for personal projects!
  • Peace Painting Co., Inc.
    Impressive Becky Sue.

The color looks so much nicer.

• Designs by BSB
    Designs by BSB Lawrenceville, GA
    I agree Carol .. while the blue is BOLD. Balance would change it all. What do you think here... changing paint color enough?? :) I used the Sherwin Williams Visualizer here
  • Carol C
    Carol C Mentor, OH
    I think the blue should have been spread around a little in accessories to pull everthing together. As it stands these big blue pieces seem to stick out like sore thumbs.
  • Designs by BSB
    Designs by BSB Lawrenceville, GA
    Believe it or not... the brilliant blue island is for a couple of empty nesters.. in their 50's. Guess they still have lotsa life in them :)
  • Linda A
    Linda A Temple, TX
    Lovely but I would have gone with a softer blue. A younger couple probably would love that shock of blue.
  • Frank C
    Frank C Lawrenceville, GA
    Becky Sue, I love blue colors too but this blue is a bit Electric. A softer blue would look great with the rest of the color scheme
  • Caroline G
    Caroline G New York, NY
    I agree with Peace Painting Co - I like the use of blue as an accent color but I'm not sure I would have picked that particular shade of blue.
  • Designs by BSB
    Designs by BSB Lawrenceville, GA
    @ Beverly, I agree, the balance is very off here. This was not a project that I was comfortable with, but I had to back down .. homeowner is thrilled and that is really what matters. We do not have to live there :)
Designs by BSB

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post