A new home in luxury townhomes in Brookaven (suburb of Atlanta) - what do you think of the homeowner's choice for

08.15.15
color in this kitchen? :)
  • Custom cabinetry with Subzero - Wolf Appliances
  • Breakfront featured on http://www.bendheimcabinetglass.com/project.cfm?project_id=72
  • Walnut island counter top
  • Sherrie S
    Sherrie S Debary, FL
    Opps - Becky sue you are very correct. I will do that.
  • Anyse H. M
    Anyse H. M Grayson, GA
    I like blue, but here it is too strong. Something needs to tie it in with the rest of the kitchen. Perhaps, repeating the fabric on the pillows in view 3 on the window and again on the stools. It should also be repeated on the counter to tie the two
  • Designs by BSB
    Designs by BSB Lawrenceville, GA
    @Sherrie you might find that you will get some really diverse and interesting feedback if you start a new discussion, being it is under this heading you are missing a lot of opportunity for others to give you feedback :)
  • Yamini LEED AP at Urbanmotifs
    I think the island chairs can be still better.
  • Stone Solutions of Atlanta
    Looks good.
  • KMS Woodworks
    KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    Sherrie...I would need to see some pics....Here in my town we have a small Mom and Pop Restaurant that is mostly bright yellow with some pink trim. Its attractive in a funky kind of way.
  • Sylvia B
    Sylvia B Portland, OR
    Love blue and white!
  • Laurie B
    Laurie B Brattleboro, VT
    This kitchen has a nice layout !
  • Sherrie S
    Sherrie S Debary, FL
    KMS I need you. Nobody except me will like my PINK (no barren white expanses) bedroom.

I still have 35" white formica with a chair rail below the NEW PINK walls which kept my children (boy/girl dogs) from

• KMS Woodworks
    KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    I'm not a huge fan of "White" kitchens, and at first I was a little off on the use of the large walnut island, when the long angle shoot is seen the island looks good with the floor but the left / right contrast of the blue and white seems too lopsided
  • SheilaG, Plum Doodles
    The blue reminds me of pics of old doors in Provence. Lovely!
  • Yamini LEED AP at Urbanmotifs
    I love the blue and white combination BSB, it is amazing and I am quite amazed at your Clients bold choice as well!
  • Peace Painting Co., Inc.
    That's right BSB, if they like it, we love it (-j

Steve, it sounds like the boy has a dad that picks colors they both like. Nice new pic!

• Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    I love the blue. Of course, I may not be the best judge. My home office is bright blue, and has been compared to a kindergarten.
  • April
    April Lawrenceville, GA
    I love the color choices and the "pop" of blue is excellent! :)
Designs by BSB