Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Award winning projects with Hot tubs and spas. Long Island Pool and Spa Associations (LIPSA) 2012 award winning projects

On December 21 2012 the Long Island Pool and Spa Association had it's Winter gala and design awards dinner. This is some of the project that won! All of these projects had a hot tub or spa. www.longislandhottub.com
10 Comments Displaying 10 of 10 comments
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Don't you need a demonstration project in advance of your Florida expansion? I need a Bullfrog spa tucked into big rocks just like that. (And congratulations.)
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Long Island Hot Tub "Hot Tub and Pool Experts"
    I wish, I'm sure it is warmer where you are than where I am! I can help you with the Bullfrog Spas , the big rocks you might be on you own.
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    I actually did look for a Bullfrog dealer in my area. The nearest one was pretty far.
    It's worth the trip get it! you'll love it. They just started production of the NEW 2013 models, even better than the ones you have seen, check out the bigger interiors and new Jet Pak design. www.bullfrogspas.com
  • Trudi
    Trudi Seminole, FL
    My pool needs to be refurbished, and I noticed one of yours looks like it might be painted a darker blue or even green. I love that lagoon/swamp look, but in Florida I'm afraid it might end up too warm in the summer - no birdcage - what do you think?
  • Bullfrog Spas
    Bullfrog Spas Riverton, UT
    Thanks for the mention and congrats on these awards. Great work!
    Hi Trudi We do'nt have too much experience with swimming pools in the South. In New York the dark colrs help heat the pool which is a benefit for us! What is "birdcage"? Is that a screened enclosure?
    Thank YOU Bullfrog Spas , we love the new Jet Pak H2AIR design. My favoritr is Gyro ssauge http://www.bullfrogspas.com/jetpak-technolog...
  • Trudi
    Trudi Seminole, FL
    Yes, it is a screened enclosure. While they keep a pool cleaner and make it a lovely outdoor room, screened enclosures also keep the pool water cold longer. Since I use my pool year round, even when cold, I don't want it to be any colder. However, much
  • Bmgp778
    Bmgp778 Orlando, FL
    This post is very well explored and compiled. I personally feel this content valuable information that's presented in an interesting fashion. The points mentioned here are special and well provided. I personally appreciate wonderful writing just like
Long Island Hot Tub "Hot Tub and Pool Experts"

Stay updated on all the latest home and garden trends! It's free & easy and takes just a sec!