Paint color for a bathroom with old yellow & black tiles?

Currently, the bathroom is painted white but I would love to change it. There are yellow & black tiles halfway up on the walls. The tub, toilet & sink are white. What color can I put in this room? Thanks.
  • Cindi
    Cindi Gulfport, MS
    Lisa Van Wyk Borzi leave the bottom alone, that can be made to be very pretty. I would take that mustard yellow/gold color in the bottom back ground, and match it up to
  • Wabbitears
    Wabbitears Fort Lauderdale, FL
    They have folks who come to your house and enamel coat (resurface) the tiles with any color you like. I'd invest there first and then paint the walls anything I liked. I had a tub redone and it was marvelous to see the absolute clean, shiny look the
  • Wanda sinnema
    Wanda sinnema Seattle, WA
    I think the grey would look sharp... so many modern vibe shades of that color right now... I'm guessing its a late 1940's early 50's....our area is all like that..I have the mint green! neighbors black and mint, another is maroon........depending on what
  • Jane
    Jane Dublin, OH
    In my daughter's bathroom in one of her house renting days she had yellow tiles that looked very much like this. I painted the black tiles white to match woodwork, then did a faux denim blue paint using glaze and a fine comb. It looked amazing!
  • Lori
    Lori Canada
    I would paint the tiles white, shiny white. Unless you love the yellow, which is fine, but you will be stuck with it and decorating around it for the rest of your life in that house. I have painted many tiles and always with great success. Right now
Lisa Van Wyk Borzi
Thank you {% auth.user().name %} for answering this question & helping the community!
Here are some more recent questions

Search Feedback