My shutters are burgundy and my door and house is gray, want to change door color what color should I make it?

• Melissa
    Melissa Kingsport, TN
    I think going with a darker burgundy or black would look great.
  • Sharron Abrams
    Sharron Abrams Peoria, AZ
    Have you tried a dark wood ? Think about wood with a dark burgundy tone. Then use a high gloss like boat lacquer to add protection from the elements.
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    A lot depends on if your door is recessed or gets plenty of light. You don't want a dark color if it is in an alcove like some of these houses have. Buy up some sample jars and test the colors. If you can use it, a flat charcoal would be lovely! If you
  • Rose Degroat
    Rose Degroat Saginaw, MI
  • Gail Salminen
    Sherry F you didn't mention if you had a garage door and the colour of it if you have one. Personally, I am agreeing with those recommending black - or a slate grey - it would go well with your grey house and burgundy shutters.
Sherry F
Thank you {% auth.user().name %} for answering this question & helping the community!
Here are some more recent questions

Search Feedback