Hometalk.com

Simple & pretty flower vases!

Shop around your home and make the most simple and pretty flower vases! Use any type of glass vase that you have: things like mason jars, glasses...the more the better! And wrap them in pretty ribbon and twine! So pretty for centrepieces and table scapes!
Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://www.aprettylifeinthesuburbs.com/2012/03/simple-spring-flower-vases.html

12 Comments Displaying 12 of 12 comments
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Those are adorable!
  • Jo-Anna Canada
    Thank you Miriam I !
  • no
  • Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
    Miss Maryann must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed, Jo-Anna ~ I think these are very sweet especially for big buds and strongly scented flowers where you don't want too many!
  • Jo-Anna Canada
    Thank you Barb Rosen ! Sometimes simple is best!
  • Jo-Anna Canada
    Thank you for your lovely comment on this Easter day Maryann L !
  • Liz Smith Miles City, MT
    I like the idea of grouping them,,,,,, and they would look lovely on my picnic table also =) Thank you

• Love these, Jo!
  • These are so pretty!!
  • Jo-Anna Canada
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Hey! These are perfect for me! I am a jar lover! i mean it! I LOVE JARS! An olive oil jar with a colorful label...wash it out, put the plastic pour spout back in it (good for holding a single flower straight) and life gets good! If you cannot enjoy a jar
  • Jo-Anna Canada
    I agree Jeanette S ! Jars are such a great way to enjoy flowers!