I Turned an 18 Year Old Storage Shed Into a Cottage.

Yesterday
It took just 62 days to turn this old shed into my sweet cottage, we did everything ourself, except we hired an electrician to do the wiring.
After
Outside finished. Now for the inside! Living and kitchen are one big room, EVERY THING in there was from Craig's list, Habitat Restore, or I already had.
Everything in this living space I already had, except for the rug, gift from my Mom, from her house.
Antique stove was free, I put an electric fire logs in it and I made the surround all by myself!
Kitchen cabinets are bathroom vanity, we made them higher with a raiser, the counter top was brand new both from Craig's list (different people) and the sink and faucet were from yet another guy total spent, $110 the upper cabinet was free. I got 3 of them the other 2 are stacked on top of each other to make the wall for the shower, lots of storage.
Entry table from Craig's list $ 35 turned into the bathroom vanity with a vessel sink. The shower stall is 3' x 3' from Habitat for $125
Antique bed, from my mother.
Antique dresser, Craig's list $50
My back patio o

on This Post

• Debi53
    debi53 Broadway, NC
    Absolutely gorgeous! You have proved that thrift finds and reused can be brought together for a cohesive and truly lovely space.
  • Linda Lebaron
    Linda Lebaron Cleveland, GA
    It is so beautiful, it looks like a paradise.
  • Jean Myles
    Jean Myles Canada
    Enjoy Ty for sharing.
  • Sandra K Salisbury
    Sandra K Salisbury Vancouver, WA
    I'm afraid that if I had a retreat as beautiful as yours, I might just move out there permanently! Beautiful job, many kudos on your transformation!!
Debbi W