I hope you had a chance to view our weekly segment, "Hometalk Tuesdays" which airs each Tuesday at 9:40am in "Better

01.29.12
Mornings Atlanta" AND 12:50pm in "Better". This week, we went into the home of fellow Hometalk.com member, Kevin M. Veler to shoot some footage of a bathroom transformation. Kevin is not only a hometalker, but a hometalk Pro -- a construction attorney -- so he knows his stuff! :)

And ladies, pay special attention to that DREAM closet -- can I PLEASE have one just like it for all my shoes!? :)

If you missed the airing of this week's segment, then click the video icon below to view!

Be sure to watch "Better Mornings Atlanta" and "Better" on CBS Atlanta each Tuesday at 9:40am and 12:50pm for our weekly "Hometalk Tuesdays" segments!

• WallsTreat Studio/ Kass Wilson
    Which home show? I know there is one this weekend. Is that the one you are referring to?
  • Kevin M. Veler, Law Office of
    Kass, sorry I should have been clearer. The home show this weekend is near the airport. I am skipping that one. I'll be headed to the North Atlanta Home Show at Gwinnett Center (Hometalk offers free tickets) on 2.10 to 2.12. The home show at Cobb
  • 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
    And just to further confuse the shows GGIA is having their trade show this week (wed-friday) :).
  • Culpepper Carpets and Interiors, Inc.
    Your home looks fabulous! Great job Kevin. We missed blossom on the TV show. I will be at the Gwinnett Show on Sunday, see you all there.
  • Faidra at  CA Global Inc
    the pictures didnt do it justice, thats an awesome reno
CBS Atlanta - C

Search Feedback