I hope you had a chance to view our weekly segment, "Hometalk Tuesdays" which airs each Tuesday at 9:40am in "Better

01.29.12
Mornings Atlanta" AND 12:50pm in "Better". This week, we went into the home of fellow Hometalk.com member, Kevin M. Veler to shoot some footage of a bathroom transformation. Kevin is not only a hometalker, but a hometalk Pro -- a construction attorney -- so he knows his stuff! :)

And ladies, pay special attention to that DREAM closet -- can I PLEASE have one just like it for all my shoes!? :)

If you missed the airing of this week's segment, then click the video icon below to view!

Be sure to watch "Better Mornings Atlanta" and "Better" on CBS Atlanta each Tuesday at 9:40am and 12:50pm for our weekly "Hometalk Tuesdays" segments!

• KMS Woodworks
    KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    The video gives a much better sense to the project...well done.
  • Jenny B
    Jenny B Marietta, GA
    Saw the segment this morning! Yes, I do love the closet, too! I just bought a house in the Tucker, GA area, so I'm very glad I found this site! Cheers!
  • Ari G
    Ari G Atlanta, GA
    It is amazing what video does to add perspective of the project. When I saw the pics, it looked nice, but after the video, spectacular!
  • Britt G
    Britt G Atlanta, GA
    My house was built in 1957 and needs so many renovations, but I'm now inspired to start with the bathrooms and then the closet!!! :)
  • WallsTreat Studio/ Kass Wilson
    NICE JOB, KEVIN. You did great on camera. Truly your 4 minutes of fame!!!!! But where was Sproket?
  • Amazing Improvements and Garages
    Nicely Done Christine and Kevin. Beautiful renovation !!!, Great segment!
  • Kevin M. Veler, Law Office of
    Kass, the good news, Sprocket graduated in December and is now assisting a 17 yo boy in Washington (state). Blossom was in school that day but she'll be at the Home Show with me.
  • 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
    I will bring a doggy treat, if that is ok?
  • Kevin M. Veler, Law Office of
    4S, sure!
  • Sherrie S
    Sherrie S Debary, FL
    Kevin M, the renovation is beautiful & I'm sure you reviewed the entire contract. Good for you.
  • WallsTreat Studio/ Kass Wilson
    Which home show? I know there is one this weekend. Is that the one you are referring to?
  • Kevin M. Veler, Law Office of
    Kass, sorry I should have been clearer. The home show this weekend is near the airport. I am skipping that one. I'll be headed to the North Atlanta Home Show at Gwinnett Center (Hometalk offers free tickets) on 2.10 to 2.12. The home show at Cobb
  • 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
    And just to further confuse the shows GGIA is having their trade show this week (wed-friday) :).
  • Culpepper Carpets and Interiors, Inc.
    Your home looks fabulous! Great job Kevin. We missed blossom on the TV show. I will be at the Gwinnett Show on Sunday, see you all there.
  • Faidra at  CA Global Inc
    the pictures didnt do it justice, thats an awesome reno
CBS Atlanta - C