French Inspired Terra Cotta Flower Pots!

This looks fun 2 days ago
This is a super easy way to add a pretty grapic to your terra cotta flower pots! Great for indoor use and the perfect little gift for someone special~ #frenchcountry #mothersday
  • I used my DIY Aged Terra Cotta Pots, the tutorial for aging terra cotta is on the blog & on a post here on Hometalk!
  • Print your graphic (got mine from Graphics Fairy!) Cut close to print lines and apply Mod Podge to the printed side of the graphic~
  • rub graphic onto terra cotta ...Let dry over night!
  • Using a spray bottle or very wet paper towel wet the graphic and peel & rub the paper off. Be careful and go slow, and re-wet the paper if necessary~
  • Then you can spray them with a matte top coat to seal, or use them just like they are. They wouldn't be good for out doors but for inside they're perfect! xo
  • GeeJudy
    GeeJudy Denver, CO
    extremely beautiful--this couldn't look prettier--A real masterpiece
  • Bridget Kik
    Bridget Kik United Kingdom
    I just want to know if Laurie and Mini79 actaully do know each other :-)
  • Nanny
    Nanny Bellingham, WA
    You could spray them with clear spray and put them out doors. Do it every year. I would bring them in, in the winter.
  • Anna Ibarra
    Anna Ibarra San Antonio, TX
    Thank you for sharing, this looks so pretty, different way to decorate a terra pot and so simple.
  • Krosiepowers
    Krosiepowers Madison, CT
    Love it! Makes it look so expensive!!
  • Diane S
    Diane S Roanoke, VA
    can you put this on drawer fronts? [wooden]
  • Laurie
    Laurie Jonesboro, AR
    This just keeps getting crazier. I may know you. I live in Bly. I put Jboro on my profile, because I'm a little paranoid about someone finding me in such a small town! I grew up in Bly., moved away for several years, and have been back here now for 35
  • Laurie
    Laurie Jonesboro, AR
    Wow! We were almost neighbors! Good to meet you, Mini 79.
    • Mini79
      Mini79 Kevil, KY
      Nice to meet you too! I am originally from Blytheville and lived in Paragould for almost 10 years before moving to KY 10 years ago.
  • Mini79
    Mini79 Kevil, KY
    This so easy and looks wonderful!
  • Whimsical Moments Boutique
    Whimsical Moments Boutique Eden Prairie, MN
    Love the look ~ can't wait to try this project! www.whimsicalmomentsboutique.com
  • Hortensia S
    Hortensia S Missouri City, TX
    how wunderfull
  • Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    So pretty!!
  • Laurie
    Laurie Jonesboro, AR
    Pretty.
    • Mini79
      Mini79 Kevil, KY
      Hi Laurie! I'm a newbie to HomeTalk and used to live in Paragould!
  • Serendipity R
    Serendipity R Downers Grove, IL
    This is PERFECT! Pinning...and trying it!
  • All Things Heart and Home
    Thanks Debby! xo
All Things Heart and Home