French Inspired Terra Cotta Flower Pots!

This is a super easy way to add a pretty grapic to your terra cotta flower pots! Great for indoor use and the perfect little gift for someone special~ #frenchcountry #mothersday
  • I used my DIY Aged Terra Cotta Pots, the tutorial for aging terra cotta is on the blog & on a post here on Hometalk!
  • Print your graphic (got mine from Graphics Fairy!) Cut close to print lines and apply Mod Podge to the printed side of the graphic~
  • rub graphic onto terra cotta ...Let dry over night!
  • Using a spray bottle or very wet paper towel wet the graphic and peel & rub the paper off. Be careful and go slow, and re-wet the paper if necessary~
  • Then you can spray them with a matte top coat to seal, or use them just like they are. They wouldn't be good for out doors but for inside they're perfect! xo
  • Nanny
    Nanny Bellingham, WA
    You could spray them with clear spray and put them out doors. Do it every year. I would bring them in, in the winter.
  • Bridget Kik
    Bridget Kik United Kingdom
    I just want to know if Laurie and Mini79 actaully do know each other :-)
  • GeeJudy
    GeeJudy Denver, CO
    extremely beautiful--this couldn't look prettier--A real masterpiece
  • Diane S
    Diane S Roanoke, VA
    I asked this before & never got a answer. Can you do this on drawer fronts?
    • Lisa
      lisa Roscoe, IL
      Diane S YES, you can do this technique on practically ANYTHING!
  • Gladys Benabe
    Gladys Benabe Trujillo Alto, PR
    Beautiful. thanks for sharing
All Things Heart and Home

Search Feedback