Our Gnome Garden 2013

Dream Home 05.05.15
My granddaughter Alexis and I created a Gnome Garden last year. It was in one large pot and fed over into one small matching pot. It died. Well, all the plants did anyway. So today, I went over to her house and we went to the Garden Center to buy new plants and redo our little garden. I had gotten some new "furniture" and we were very excited! So excited that our "little" gnome garden is now in those original pots... AND three more containers we scrounged up to be able to hold all of our goodies!! I think I need to find one nice BIG container soon but... for now... hope you all enjoy as much as we did! Thank you Lexi for a wonderful day in our gnome garden!!
  • Lexi proudly displaying her new Gnome Garden
  • The expanded version of our Gnome Garden
  • Just a close up...
  • another close up...
  • last close up!
  • Carol
    Carol Longview, TX
    Love it! Wonderful imagination.
  • Delyne Nunez
    Delyne Nunez Houston, TX
    Thank you, Carol! We had so much fun picking out the plants and print it all together!
  • Delyne Nunez
    Delyne Nunez Houston, TX
    Thank you!
  • Kym Bozarth
    Kym Bozarth Atco, NJ
    That is simply adorable!
  • Lisa Freeman
    Lisa Freeman Sumter, SC
    Please tell me where you can find Gnome's and the other stuff for your Gnome garden

I don't want to copy your garden I just don't know where to buy them from thank you

• Delyne Nunez
      Delyne Nunez Houston, TX
      Lisa Freeman Copy away! Lexi and I would be honored! I got those at WalMart if I remember correctly ~ I always look at Hobby Lobby, WalMart and Target sometimes has them, too. Hope you find some and have fun!!
Delyne Nunez