The fireplace in our master bedroom was looking very dated. It was time for a fireplace makeover!
Here's how our fireplace looked before. Yuck!
First we added wood planks by cutting them to fit around the alcove and fireplace area and hanging them using Liquid Nails and a nail gun.
Next I stained, painted, and distressed the wood planks, which I should have done BEFORE we attached them to the wall. Lesson learned! :)
We finished it up by hanging a mantle and decorating it up in farmhouse style. Adding a cat is optional, but really cute! :)
Find the complete step-by-step for this project by clicking on the link below to my blog!
Thanks for checking out my fireplace makeover project! :)
To see more: http://www.thepaintedhinge.com/2016/02/18/master-bedroom-fireplace-makeover/