• Glenda T
    Glenda T Arlington, TX
    Do you glue marbles on the bottom of the jar which later is the top? If so, does enough sunlight get in to charge the battery?
    • Carol Shenkenberg
      Carol Shenkenberg Milwaukee, WI
      Glenda T Yes, glue marbles to what becomes the top. I put the solar light on some styrofoam so the battery is at the top. Sunlight DOES get through to charge the battery.
  • Pam
    Pam Tifton, GA
    Does this glue dry clear? And hold over time?
    • Carol Shenkenberg
      Carol Shenkenberg Milwaukee, WI
      We are all big Packer fans around here, and I bought green and gold marbles and painted Packer G's on some of the green ones. Everyone I've given them to love them...just a little something that doesn't cost much and makes people smile when you give them
  • Pam
    Pam Tifton, GA
    Cool Thanks! Can't wait to make one
  • Jlri4
    jlri4 Lincoln, NE
    I tried using hot glue to glue on gems. Does the quick seal glue hold better
    • Bernice H
      Bernice H New York, NY
      We have unanimously found clear silicone bath/outdoor caulk to be the sturdiest. I used it on my bowling balls ,cd' twisters,etc and after years in weather...still going strong. Some use other glues etc that do not hold up over time. Lots of comments
  • Bernice H
    Bernice H New York, NY
    I notice this is dap clear. is it really clear? I have had it,and in using it it comes out of the tube white. So I didn't use it on my projects. Does it dry clear,because it is white when it comes out???
Kathe With An E (Kathe)