Hometalk.com

8 Comments Displaying 8 of 8 comments
  • Lorraine Edwards Wilmington, DE
    Just saw this on Facebook and wanted to share. It's so cute, isn't it? Even if you didn't have that exact entertainment unit, you could probably come up with an idea of your own.
  • Tammy Shelbyville, TN
    hmmmm...could almost make cute birdie houses too so they have a place to nest...??? Very cute!
  • i just made one of these a few months ago.the birds love it!!
  • Harlee Jenkins Charlotte, NC
    AND the pesky squirrels thank you, too!
  • Linda England Brookshire, TX
    You can put a dowl stick in the it for the birds to rest on. You would have to drill thtough the back but, if you are afraid of moisture you can put some clear calk on it. Going to get my granson's to help me on a couple of them.
  • SicilianMa Elgin, IL
    Has any one tried making one with the plastic coffee containers? Might be an advantage of not becoming rusty at some point in time.
  • Bonnie Coomes Fairfield, OH
    I have always seen this with the tincans. I have been racking my brain of how to make one out of the plastic with the handles.............which is all I have. Any suggestions?
  • Beth Hoff Middleton, WI
    This is great. I have 1/2 of my under cabinet in kitchen stored with empty coffee cans, metal and cardboard. I knew that someday I would find something to make out of it. A great weekend project. Thanks for sharing.